Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. --John Milton

Monday, June 27, 2016

You are Strong Little One (nine months pregnant)

My feet are swollen tonight. I don't like swollen feet.

Last night you kicked and punched like karate kid. You are one strong little person. And I want to meet you. But I'm a bit nervous too.

I close my eyes and imagine you. I start with those kicking feet - minuscule toes with intricate prints, firm heal, chubbing legs. Oh the wonder of you!

I see your lipped mouth, open, close. I try to see your eyes, but it's hard to focus.

Soon. Soon little one. I will gaze in your beautiful eyes.




More precious 9 month baby info: From Baby2See and a glimpse into the marvelous growth of baby in the womb

No comments:

Post a Comment