Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. --John Milton

Friday, June 3, 2016

My Handsome Little Man (eight months pregnant)

You're getting heavier and so am I.

I like to sit just a bit longer and I feel just a bit less concerned about stacked dishes.

I watch you wiggle my sizable bump.

So what color is that hair? I remember brother surprising the Cowboy and I with dark red locks. Now without lanugo you're less "fuzzy peach" and more "pineapple" or something like that (please pardon the analogy - you are starting to make me look like I'm hiding a pineapple anyway).

I understand you do hiccups and exercise the diaphragm and squeeze lung fluids for breathing practice. Good for you Little Man. Your workout routine is impressive.

Well, wiggle away while you can. It's getting pretty cozy in there. Soon you'll be lining up the rocket for take off.




More beautiful baby info: Here's a well done YouTube video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment