Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. --John Milton

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A Peacefilled Surprise

I sniffled through this beautiful birth story today. I want to share it with you too.

Veronika shares this story of her unintended unassisted home birth… and what it was like to nurse her toddler during early labour. 
"My darling Penelope Green, this is the story of your birth… 
It was a hot day on July 19th, I was 41 weeks and four days pregnant with you. I had been having weeks of prodromal labor which made me feel like i was in labor all the time and made it very hard to figure out when exactly you would come! That morning we decided to do some grocery shopping and stock the house once again for your impending arrival, Just in case you decided to join us within the next few days. ...

Continue reading ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment