Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. --John Milton

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Dancing Baby (seven months pregnant)

Wow. I feel you growing. There is a pull on my body for those nutrients you need.

I also feel you moving. Lots. I get to lay on my side in the dark and feel you dance.

Your brain is growing rapidly, head expanding to make room for lots of smartness - and with plumping arms and legs, you're about two and half pounds and fifteen inches.

And the One who touched the blind touches your eyes with color and movement.

You're developing into quite a wonderful little personality. And apparently, you like to dance.





More info: Learn about Baby's Growth and Mom's Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment