Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. --John Milton

Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Wonder (three months pregnant)

I know you're there. I feel my body embracing you. Welcome home.

Soon your home will expand with my arms. But this, my body, is your home.

God could have made you with a word. But He takes His time. I get to enjoy your shaping.

It's like He's so proud, He slows down the moment for me to join in the wonder.

You enjoy opening and closing fingered fists. You are thinking thoughts! Here you are like a two inch plum, and you're thinking mysterious thoughts. I bet you're thinking how delightful your new fingers are.

You get to experience yourself form. Safe from indifference, you are purely tickled with the making of you.





More? Here a beautiful video of Baby when Mama is three months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment