Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. --John Milton

Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello Little Mystery (two months pregnant)

Hello little mystery, tiny as a raspberry. How do you already have bendy elbows? Ears, eyelids, fingers, toes - your heart sounds like an eager steam engine. So lively for being two months old.

I thought this would be a path familiar, but you've never been before. I'm nervous and excited 'cause I've not glimpsed what's around the curve on this beautiful, new path with you.

I love you. And I haven't even held you! but I know I do. because you're mine.

Welcome, Little One. You are very loved.





More info on baby at two months old: Beautiful pictures in the womb at WebMD

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. Cute pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anne. Do you ever find that the moment you meant to capture on camera is gone and a new one shows up in the lens? Many times for me that new moment is a hand reaching for the camera. Now I'm thinking I might regret deleting all of those ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha I love this announcement. Every one of our new babies has been named "Mystery Baby" until the birth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Isn't there so much mystery though?! I'm just in awe.

    ReplyDelete