Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world. --John Milton

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jada's Story

Here are empowering words from a young mom. I've included the first few lines of her story. Please enjoy the full telling posted on Birth Without Fear.
A Mother Will Overcome {I Am Strong}by HEATHER CRESCIMANNO on OCTOBER 16, 2014
I am strong because I found out I was pregnant at 17, two months into a relationship, and decided then to keep the baby.
I am strong because I decided to end the relationship, because I wasn’t happy anymore.
I am strong because during my pregnancy, I went through the worst depression in my life a month before my son was born.
...


How did birth teach you that you're strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment